-About Our Tours-
The original Cycle Pub that started it all in Bend! With stylish good looks, and a true pub-like feel, the Cycle Pub is a great way to tour the Bend Ale Trail, and experience world class craft beer up close and personal. On our Big Bike there’s ten pedaling seats, two passive bike seats, and a super comfy bench for two more on the back. Features of the Big Bike include cupholders, overhead storage for purses and jackets, sound-system and adjustable seats! Big Bike tours require a minimum of 8 riders to get rolling and can accommodate up to 14 riders total. All tours are 2 hours in duration and are only be booked as private group tours.
Bend, Oregon is known for cycling. And world class microbreweries. Cycle Pub gives you an opportunity to enjoy these two passions, and create an experience you and your fellow riders will never forget. It’s a nontraditional bike, where you sit and pedal in a non-traditional way, and enjoy nontraditional features and beverages. Our best description, it’s a rolling pub on wheels, that you pedal!
The best way to enjoy a Cycle Pub outing is to plan your trip on the fly with your guide as your group heads out. Tours make a stop at Silver Moon Brewing, as a way to thank them for their sponsorship and then hit the open road enjoying a lap around Bend. Some stop options work great to send in a scout team for growler refills or wine restocks, while other stops are the perfect fit after pumping hard on the pedals to grab snacks and quiet down your group’s grumbling tummies. All tours conclude back at our tour center conveniently located between Downtown Bend and the Old Mill District.
For smaller groups we offer our 6 seat work of art, the Small Bike or Cycle Round! Quick, nimble, easy to pedal, and a fantastic way to see the sights of Bend with family and friends. Our Small Bike is a bit more intimate than our Big Bike so it is a perfect fit for groups of 4 to 6 riders. Small Bike tours are also 2 hours in duration and book as private group tours except for our new Cycle Bend Experience. As our only per seat ticketed tour, the Cycle Bend Experience is a quicker paced outing that trades in the pints and nachos for smoothies and bagels instead. Launching at 8:30am to leave lots of time in your day for all the other fun activities Central Oregon has to offer, the Cycle Bend Experience is a great way to start any day in Bend.
-What To Bring-
- If everyone in your group is over the age of 21 years old then please refer to our alcohol policy below for information on bringing your own beer, wine or cider to enjoy while in motion.
- **CUPS if not investing in Cycle Pub Silipints. Something pint glass shaped works the best with the cup-holders on our bikes and for safety, please be sure your cup choice is a “non-breakable material” option.
- Appropriate footwear (flip-flops or high heels might work but are very much discouraged!)
- Water or other hydrating drinks.
- Phone / action camera to capture moments in motion.
- Your “game face” for uphills (you will need it!)
- Your smile for the downhills!
- The ENTIRE bike for your private tour. (Cycle Bend Experience is our only mixed tour)
Professional Bike Pilot & Guide.
- Tour highlighting Bend breweries, sights & more.
Music to keep your pedals pumping.
- Growler caddy to secure any beverages in motion.
- Plenty of honks & waves as you cruise town.
- Answers to your questions www.cyclepub.com/faq.
-What’s NOT allowed-
- Individual cans or bottles of beer/cider etc are NOT ALLOWED. All BYO beverage service must be from growlers or wine bottles.
- Hard Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED aboard our bikes.
- Smoking or vaping is NOT ALLOWED within 10 feet of our bikes or any Oregon business.
- The consumption of cannabis products while on our tour, at stops along our tour or while at our tour center property is NOT ALLOWED due to OLCC laws and regulations!
- Riders under 12 years of age are NOT ALLOWED to ride aboard our bikes.
- Animals (cats.dogs,donkeys,monkeys etc) are NOT ALLOWED aboard our bikes. For safety, please ask about service animals prior to your tour.
Cycle Pub’s unique permit allows groups to enjoy beer,wine or cider while in motion aboard our bikes but there are some very strict laws and rules we are obligated to enforce. If any guests on your tour are NOT 21 years of age then alcohol service aboard our bike is Prohibited. If all guests on your tour are of legal age then BYO beer, cider, and wine service aboard our bike may be enjoyed. Individual cans or bottles are NOT allowed so all beverage service is enjoyed via growler(s) / wine bottle(s) supplied by your group. Please remember that alcohol MAY NOT leave the bike at any time, and cannot pass from any premises we stop at to our bike unless in growler(s) or wine bottle(s) that are properly purchased,sealed, and stowed.
The limit on exactly how much alcohol is allowed on our bikes at any given time depends on which bike you are touring on and sorry but substitutions are not allowed, if you skip the wine you may not bring extra growlers of beer/cider instead.
–Big Bike allows for a maximum of 3 growlers of beer/cider as well as 2 750ml sized bottles of wine. These items may be refilled or restocked while out on tour but the total number of growler/wine bottles allowed aboard our Big Bike at any time is capped at 5 items.
–Small Bike allows for a maximum of 1 growler of beer/cider as well as 1 750ml sized bottle of wine. These items may be refilled or restocked while out on tour but the total number of growler/wine bottles allowed aboard our Small Bike at any time is capped at 2 items.
**If your group is not investing in Cycle Pub Silipints please remember to bring your own cups as Cycle Pub is not permitted to supply them to tour groups. For obvious safety reasons we require only non-glass cups made from non-breakable materials be used and suggest traditional pint glass shaped options for the best cup-holder fit.