-About Our Tours-
The original Cycle Pub that started it all in Bend! With stylish good looks, and a true pub-like feel, the Cycle Pub is a great way to tour the Bend Ale Trail, and experience world class craft beer up close and personal. On our Big Bike, there’s ten pedaling seats, two passive bike seats, and a super comfy bench for two more on the back. Features of the Big Bike include cup-holders, overhead storage for purses and jackets, sound-system and adjustable seats! Big Bike tours require a minimum of 8 riders to get rolling and can accommodate up to 14 riders total (minimum age to ride is 12 years old). All tours are 2 hours in duration and are only be booked as private group tours.
Bend, Oregon is known for cycling. And world class microbreweries. Cycle Pub gives you an opportunity to enjoy these two passions, and create an experience you and your fellow riders will never forget. It’s a nontraditional bike, where you sit and pedal in a non-traditional way, and enjoy non-traditional features and beverages. Our best description, it’s a rolling pub on wheels, that you pedal!
For smaller groups, we offer our 6 seat work of art, the Small Bike or Cycle Round! Quick, nimble, easy to pedal, and a fantastic way to see the sights of Bend with family and friends. Our Small Bike is a bit more intimate than our Big Bike so it is a perfect fit for groups of 4 to 6 riders. Small Bike tours are also 2 hours in duration and also book as private group tours.
The best way to enjoy a Cycle Pub outing is to plan your trip on the fly with your guide as your group heads out. Tours make a stop at Silver Moon Brewing, as a way to thank them for their sponsorship and then hit the open road enjoying a lap around Bend. Some stop options work great to send in a scout team for growler refills or wine restocks, while other stops are the perfect fit after pumping hard on the pedals to grab snacks and quiet down your group’s grumbling tummies. All tours conclude back at The Bend Tour Company’s tour center conveniently located between Downtown Bend and the Old Mill District.
-What To Bring-
- If everyone in your group is over the age of 21 years old then please refer to our alcohol policy below for information on bringing your own beer, wine or cider to enjoy while in motion.
- **CUPS if not investing in Cycle Pub Silipints. Something pint glass shaped works the best with the cup-holders on our bikes and for safety, please be sure your cup choice is a “non-breakable material” option.
- Appropriate footwear (flip-flops or high heels might work but are very much discouraged!)
- Water or other hydrating drinks.
- Phone / action camera to capture moments in motion.
- Your “game face” for uphills (you will need it!)
- Your smile for the downhills!
- The ENTIRE bike for your private 2-hour tour.
Professional Bike Pilot & Guide.
- Tour highlighting Bend breweries, sights & more.
Music to keep your pedals pumping.
- Growler caddy to secure any beverages in motion.
- Plenty of honks & waves as you cruise the town.
- Answers to your questions www.cyclepub.com/faq.
-What’s NOT allowed-
- Tours will not launch if your group size does not match our minimum / maximum guests per bike. (Small 4 min / 6 max) (Big 8 min/ 14 max)
- Individual cans or bottles of beer/cider etc are NOT ALLOWED. All BYO beverage service must be from growlers or wine bottles.
- Hard Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED aboard our bikes.
- Smoking or vaping is NOT ALLOWED within 10 feet of our bikes or any Oregon business.
- The consumption of cannabis products while on our tour, at stops along our tour or while at our tour center property is NOT ALLOWED due to OLCC laws and regulations!
- Riders under 12 years of age are NOT ALLOWED to ride aboard our bikes.
- Animals (cats.dogs,donkeys,monkeys etc) are NOT ALLOWED aboard our bikes. For safety, please ask about service animals prior to your tour.
Cycle Pub’s unique permit allows groups to enjoy beer,wine or cider while in motion aboard our bikes but there are some very strict laws and rules we are obligated to enforce. If any guests on your tour are NOT 21 years of age then alcohol service aboard our bike is Prohibited. If all guests on your tour are of legal age then BYO beer, cider, and wine service aboard our bike may be enjoyed. Individual cans or bottles are NOT allowed so all beverage service is enjoyed via growler(s) / wine bottle(s) supplied by your group. Please remember that alcohol MAY NOT leave the bike at any time, and cannot pass from any premises we stop at to our bike unless in growler(s) or wine bottle(s) that are properly purchased,sealed, and stowed.
The limit on exactly how much alcohol is allowed on our bikes at any given time depends on which bike you are touring on and sorry but substitutions are not allowed, if you skip the wine you may not bring extra growlers of beer/cider instead.
–Big Bike allows for a maximum of THREE 64 oz growlers of beer/cider as well as TWO 750ml sized bottles of wine. These items may be refilled or restocked while out on tour but the total number of growler/wine bottles allowed aboard our Big Bike at any time is capped at 5 items.
–Small Bike allows for a maximum of ONE 64 oz growler of beer/cider as well as ONE 750ml sized bottle of wine. These items may be refilled or restocked while out on tour but the total number of growler/wine bottles allowed aboard our Small Bike at any time is capped at 2 items.
**If your group is not investing in Cycle Pub Silipints please remember to bring your own cups as Cycle Pub is not permitted to supply them to tour groups. For obvious safety reasons we require only non-glass cups made from non-breakable materials be used and suggest traditional pint glass shaped options for the best cup-holder fit.
- You may choose to move your booking and deposit to a future date/time with notice of 7 days or more.
- You may cancel your tour 7 days or more from your scheduled date/time and receive a full refund of your payment/deposit.
- If you cancel your tour within 7 days of your scheduled date/time please note that fifty percent of the original tour cost will be forfeited.
- If you cancel your tour within 24 hours of your scheduled tour time, or are a no show at the time of your tour, please note that one hundred percent of the original tour cost will be forfeited, as we will have lost the opportunity to book another tour in your place.
- If your tour is canceled by Cycle Pub for weather related, or any safety related reasons, then you are entitled to a credit in our system to rebook a tour in the future or a full refund back to your original payment credit card.
- Any tour canceled by Cycle Pub for violations related to our “Zero Tolerance” policy will not be refunded.If you have additional questions please about our rules or policies, please contact us at tours@CyclePub.com.