-About Our 2 Hour Tours-
The original Cycle Pub that started it all in Bend! With stylish good looks, and a true pub-like feel, the Cycle Pub is a great way to tour Bend and experience world-class craft beer up close and personal. Bend, Oregon is known for cycling and world-class microbreweries. Cycle Pub gives you an opportunity to enjoy these two passions, and create an experience you and your fellow riders will never forget. It’s a nontraditional bike, where you sit and pedal in a non-traditional way, and enjoy an amazing tour of town along the way. Our best description, it’s a rolling pub on wheels, that you pedal! On our Big Bike (Flat rate of $390 plus booking fees), there’s ten pedaling seats, two passive bike seats, and a super comfy bench for two more on the back. Features of the Big Bike include cup-holders, overhead storage for purses and jackets, sound-system and adjustable seats! Big Bike tours require a minimum of 8 riders to get rolling and can accommodate up to 14 riders total (minimum age to ride is 12 years old). ALL TOURS ARE 2 HOURS IN DURATION and are only be booked as private group tours. Sorry, but since all tours are private outings we do not currently offer any tours for groups of 1 to 3 guests to join other booked tours. For smaller groups, we offer our 6 seat work of art, the Small Bike (Flat rate of $185 plus booking fees) or Cycle Round! Quick, nimble, easy to pedal, and a fantastic way to see the sights of Bend with family and friends. Our Small Bike is a bit more intimate than our Big Bike so it is a perfect fit for groups of 4 to 6 riders. Small Bike tours are also 2 hours in duration and also book as private group tours. The best way to enjoy a Cycle Pub outing is to plan your trip on the fly with your guide as your group heads out. All tours make a stop at Silver Moon Brewing, as a way to thank them for their sponsorship and then hit the open road enjoying a lap around Bend. Some stop options work great to send in a scout team for growler refills while other stops are the perfect fit after pumping hard on the pedals to grab snacks and quiet down your group’s grumbling tummies. All tours conclude back at The Bend Tour Company’s tour center conveniently located between Downtown Bend and the Old Mill District.
-Larger Group Outings-
While our Big Bike is pretty darn big we realize that sometimes headcounts grow larger than our Big Bike’s maximum guest capacity of 14 riders. When this happens we receive the common request to still have a group ride all together by combining multiple reservations together. Unfortunately, many of the establishments Cycle Pub might visit while out on tour are already extremely crowded and not suited for the fast influx of an extra large group that tours combining multiple vehicles brings so we DO NOT OFFER COMBINING ANY TOUR TIMES TOGETHER. ALL TOUR TIMES ARE LOCKED IN ON OUR SCHEDULE AND WE ARE UNABLE TO SHUFFLE LAUNCH TIMES AROUND TO OFFER SIMULTANEOUS LAUNCHING OF TOURS. At certain times in our season we might have a second Bike Big available to book so nobody misses out on the fun. HOWEVER, WE ARE SORRY TO REPORT THAT ALL OF OUR BIG BIKE TOUR TIMES ARE LOCKED IN ON OUR SCHEDULE AND WE ARE UNABLE TO SHUFFLE LAUNCH TIMES AROUND TO OFFER SIMULTANEOUS LAUNCHING OF TWO BIG BIKE TOURS. THERE IS ALWAYS A 30 MINUTE BUFFER BETWEEN BIG BIKE TOUR LAUNCHES. These staggered launch times help to keep traffic flowing on the streets of Bend and also help to keep the lines down at the pubs and spots we go to since the establishments we visit cannot accommodate 28 guests arriving all at once. Larger groups are welcome to spread their party out over various bikes if needed but please remember that the launch times will always be staggered. We love that you want everyone to be part of your pedaling crew and greatly appreciate you understanding that sometimes there are limits to what we can offer larger groups touring with us in order to prioritize safety concerns while balancing community impact issues.
-Duration of Tour & Calendar of Availability-
All of our tours are 2 hours from start to finish, which is why it is vey important to have your whole group at our tour center and ready to check in 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour launch time. Since our tours run back to back throughout the day, all year round, If your group is late to check in for your reservation please note that your tour time cannot be extended on the back end to make up for your lost time. When you initiate a booking by clicking the “Book Now” button on our site our online reservation system always shows real-time availability of our various tour offerings. If a launch time you are searching for does not allow you to click on it to continue the booking process or is greyed out it means that tour time is already booked. You are always welcome to contact us with questions about making a reservation but please note that all reservations are required to be booked online by you when you are ready to do so. Please note that we do not offer any type waiting list for already booked launch times but plans do change in life so please check back to our site often when curious if a date/time-slot has opened up or not.
-What To Bring-
- If everyone in your group is over the age of 21 years old then please refer to our alcohol policy below for information on enjoying beer, wine or cider while in motion.
- **CUPS if not investing in Cycle Pub Silipints. Something pint glass shaped works the best with the cup-holders on our bikes and for safety, please be sure your cup choice is a “non-breakable material” option.
- We provide a growler caddy to secure your growlers but if you would like to bring a small cooler aboard to keep things cool you are more than welcome to do so.
- Appropriate footwear (flip-flops or high heels might work but are very much discouraged!)
- Water or other hydrating drinks.
- Phone / action camera to capture moments in motion.
- Your “game face” for uphills (you will need it!)
- Your smile for the downhills!
- The ENTIRE bike for your private 2-hour tour.
Professional Bike Pilot & Guide.
- Tour highlighting Bend sights & more.
Music to keep your pedals pumping.
- Growler caddy to secure any beverages in motion.
- Plenty of honks & waves as you cruise the town.
- Answers to your questions www.cyclepub.com/faq.
-What’s NOT allowed-
- Tours will not launch if your group size does not match our minimum / maximum guests per bike. (Small 4 min / 6 max) (Big 8 min/ 14 max)
- Individual cans or bottles of beer/cider etc are NOT ALLOWED. All BYO beverage service must be from growlers or wine bottles. Growlers can be filled at the first stop on your tour.
- Hard Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED aboard our bikes at any time.
- Smoking or vaping is NOT ALLOWED within 10 feet of our bikes or any Oregon business.
- The consumption of cannabis products while on our tour, at stops along our tour or while at our tour center property is NOT ALLOWED due to OLCC laws and regulations!
- Riders under 12 years of age are NOT ALLOWED to ride aboard our bikes.
- Animals (cats.dogs,donkeys,monkeys etc) are NOT ALLOWED aboard our bikes. For safety, please ask about service animals prior to your tour.
- CONFETTI / CONFETTI CANNONS or messy party supplies..etc to avoid leaving a mess around Bend!
-2019 Alcohol Policy-
Cycle Pub’s unique permit allows groups to enjoy beer, wine or cider while in motion aboard our bikes but there are some very strict laws and rules we are obligated to enforce. If any guests on your tour are NOT 21 years of age then alcohol service aboard our bike is Prohibited. If all guests on your tour are of legal age then BYO beer, cider, and wine service aboard our bike may be enjoyed. Individual cans or bottles are NOT allowed so all beverage service is enjoyed via growler(s) / wine bottle(s) supplied by your group. YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN EMPTY GROWLERS TO UTILIZE ON YOUR TOUR AND CAN FILL THEM UP AT YOUR FIRST STOP OR YOU CAN PURCHASE GROWLERS AT OUR TOUR CENTER OR AT ANY OF THE STOPS ON YOUR TOUR THAT OFFER THEM FOR PURCHASE. Please remember that alcohol MAY NOT leave the bike at any time, and cannot pass from any premises we stop at to our bike unless in growler(s) or wine bottle(s) that are properly purchased,sealed, and stowed. The limit on exactly how much alcohol is allowed on our bikes at any given time depends on which bike you are touring on and sorry but substitutions are not allowed, if you skip the wine you may not bring extra growlers of beer/cider instead. –Big Bike allows for a maximum of TWO 64 oz growlers of beer/cider as well as TWO 750ml sized bottles of wine. Your growlers can be filled at your first stop and restocked while out on tour but the total number of growlers/wine bottles allowed aboard our Big Bike at any time is capped at 4 items. –Small Bike allows for a maximum of ONE 64 oz growler of beer/cider as well as ONE 750ml sized bottle of wine. Your growlers can be filled at your first stop and restocked while out on tour but the total number of growler/wine bottles allowed aboard our Small Bike at any time is capped at 2 items. **If your group is not investing in Cycle Pub Silipints please remember to bring your own cups as Cycle Pub is not permitted to supply them to tour groups. For obvious safety reasons we require only non-glass cups made from non-breakable materials be used and suggest traditional pint glass shaped options for the best cup-holder fit.
- You may choose to move your booking and deposit to a future date/time with notice of 7 days or more.
- You may cancel your tour 7 days or more from your scheduled date/time and receive a full refund of your payment/deposit.
- If you cancel your tour within 7 days of your scheduled date/time please note that fifty percent of the original tour cost will be forfeited.
- If you cancel your tour within 24 hours of your scheduled tour time, or are a no show at the time of your tour, please note that one hundred percent of the original tour cost will be forfeited, as we will have lost the opportunity to book another tour in your place.
- If your tour is canceled by Cycle Pub for weather related, or any safety related reasons, then you are entitled to a credit in our system to rebook a tour in the future or a full refund back to your original payment credit card.
- Any tour canceled by Cycle Pub for violations related to our “Zero Tolerance” policy will not be refunded.If you have additional questions please about our rules or policies, please contact us at tours@CyclePub.com.
-When & Where To Meet For Your Tour-
Your group should check in NO LATER than 10 minutes prior to your tour time at our Tour Center hosted by The Bend Tour Company at:
550 SW Industrial Way Suite # 105 Bend Oregon 97702
Be sure to safely transport your Cycle Pub pedaling crew back & forth to our tour center! Set up your pre/post tour transport through our preferred provider Sunriver Towncar. Their stylish & comfortable rigs easily handle larger groups or smaller crews too!